Monday, November 2, 2009

JoePa's replacement

This past Saturday Alexander and I got a "backstage" tour of Beaver Stadium (home to the Penn State Nittany Lion Football team). We were both VERY excited.

I knew that we would see the locker room, recruiting offices, and the tunnel the team uses to go out on the field --- but not sure if we would be going onto the field. Much to my delight and Alexander's we did! His first word after walking out the tunnel to the end zone grass... "AMAZING."




Then we got to see the press room where the coach, Joe Pa, holds his media conferences. I am thinking that we have a contender for the job when Joe retires... since Alexander will probably be an adult by that time!


The Present.


The Future.

3 comments:

Maryland Mommy said...

Love it! What a great experience for you both! I know we are jealous :). We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Alexander is a lot more handsome than the older gentelman. What a great tour.

Susie PSU said...

I love it too!!