Since the beginning of school, we have asked Alexander "Did you learn anything today?" Each day we get the same reply, "ummmm... I don't remember." Then obviously you didn't learn anything!
After much prodding, we would get the usual Kindergarten stories -- limited to what he picked at lunch (chocolate milk), and what he played at recess (Star Wars). Until a day or so ago.
Zack and I were talking about doing something or another at the end of Football season, when Alexander asked when that would be. We told him November. And he looked up with this "AHA!" moment and said, "that's next month!" Zack and I hurt our necks snapping back to look at him in astonishment.
Zack: "How do you know that?"
Alexander: "It comes after October"
Zack, again: "How do you know that?"
Alexander: "It's in the song......
[play video]
After a round of applause, we said in unison, "SO, you ARE learning something at school!!!"
3 comments:
I LOVED how he still sings the song he learned two years ago, re-mixed. He's so talented...
:-)
Love it!
he's getting so big!!! I need to see you guys again "after football season"
hugs!
Post a Comment