Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kindergarten Conclusion

The school year has come to an end and I can't stand the fact that Alexander is now a 1st grader.

His school put on a Kindergarten concert for the parents (instead of graduation) which was simply AWESOME. Of course, being his mom and number one fan, I am sure I enjoyed more than all of you would have. It made me so happy to see him up on stage, front and center, belting out the songs and doing the moves. He started the year terrified to do any music/participation activity. The teacher told me he would cower in the corner. Now just look at him....



After this performance, I deemed it the kindergarten mosh-pit dance. Alexander just loves it because it shows off his "awesome moves".

HA!

3 comments:

TerraD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TerraD said...

I'm jealous. Tanner's kindergarten didn't do anything special for the end of the year. :(

aunt ronece said...

Wow, how cool! All the ladies in the office loved it. Can't wait to show the kids the love the blog so they can see their cousins in action :) Congradulations Alexander and great riding CJ!