Thursday, October 28, 2010

Here comes the candy!

Today started the quest for the most candy accumulated in a 4 day period.

CJ went with a friend from school to the Villages at Penn State, which is a assisted living residence. Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Princess Leia made the rounds and scored well.




Here is Keira and CJ -- the Princesses.
Then I took CJ to Zack's office to trick-or-treat. As always, the ladies in the office offered her lollipops (which she and Alex can get without costumes) and some DELICIOUS peanut butter chocolate things.

CJ with Old Main behind her. This is SOOO going on her college application in 14 years.
Tonight is the real deal. We are going out with some friends and I am sure that we will have more than we could ever consider eating. In fact, I think I still have some from last year in the cabinet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its always great to visit the old people. The best part is the old people don't care if the candy is good for you it just taste good.