1. Walking in to the HUB (that's the union building) on campus, a group of college students opened the door for us. As I thanked the man for his chivalry, CJ marched in. The three women with him looked at her and said to themselves, "She is sooooo cute".
Four steps later, CJ looks up at me and says,"I think they were talking about me."
I replied, "Yes, I think they were."
2. Playing at home, CJ goes running into the bathroom and announces to me loudly that she is going to go #2. Okay then hurry up and go to the bathroom, I replied (not sure why I always get the notification, but whatever).
Then she screams to me, "Mommy, I just hold my breath to keep the poop up."
What does that even mean? It means I got to laugh again today.
HA!
3 comments:
That girl's been talking about her breath and poop for at least a year. I don't even remember the comment she made to me last year at school, but I KNOW it was something about #2! :)
Thanks for the post. CJ is hillarious. I wonder where she gets that sass from? Hmmm...
Oh, the memories that brings back. If she said "did a big job." That would have won the prize. I just love that little girl. Mom
Post a Comment