Alexander has homework Monday through Thursdays and it always include 10 to 15 minutes of reading to me. This is my favorite part. Now the tables are turned... which sadly means no more Goodnight Moon, but I really enjoy a good Berenstain Bears from my 6 year old toothless narrator.
CJ is never to be left out of anything (even homework), so she frequently joins in. She will do a few pages in a preschool workbook, color something, or try to "help". In fact, she is already writing kid-sentences and using punctuation. Sibling rivalry can be an excellent thing --- once harnessed and used for good!!
The other day, I was inspired to document our table-time. I want to remember how cool this time in their and my life is.
They were learning and having fun. Just the way I like it!
Deep thoughts....
Doing homework gets tiring, so a little head rest is apparently needed.
3 comments:
What can I say? They ar two beautiful children and it looks like home work is fun. Mom
They are so adorable, Jean!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Thanks for the post! Cute, cute, cute. See you soon!
Post a Comment