Like Jean, CJ doesn't take crap from anybody, including her parents, but especially from her brother. Recently, we've caught her retaliating when Alexander takes something from her or bosses her around too much -- and we're talking serious retaliation here -- biting, punching and kicking. If it wasn't behavior that we're supposed to discourage, it would be funny, because she really lets him have it.
Well, we've noticed recently that she also makes a great "mean face" while she's beating on him or talking back to us. Again, we almost always have to stifle a laugh while we're sending her to the corner. It's a great mean face.
Yesterday during lunch, CJ made a classic mean face because she was told to eat her apple before she was allowed to have any more chips (great parenting!) so I ran and grabbed the camera, and we proceeded to take turns making mean faces. CJ's best effort is not caught on film, but you get the idea.
Whose face is the meanest?
9 comments:
Ripley totally gets this one! Good try to the rest of you! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving..we'll be thinking of ya.
love
dave, alexis, z and m
Great post! Micah did the whole biting, hitting thing when Tanner would wrong her, too. We seem to be getting past it now. Knock on wood!
Great post! Such a mean-faced family. But, I agree with Alexis, Ripley just looks bored with you all. Ripley's caption, "The other dogs just don't understand my life."
I have to vote for Ripley also...you all have very good mean faces, I'll be sure to watch out for them ;)
I vote for Zack. He used to be my boss so I know just how mean he can be!!
What a beautiful family. What great teeth, everyone must brush and floss. Just another growing period. These will be great pictures for your book. Ripley does put up with all of you. Good dog.
Mom
I think it is a family filled with rage...
:-)
Zack - never make that face again.
PS - CJ's face is classic Quantico material.
Hummmm... it's pretty close, but I think Zack's got a pretty good mean face. Jean, all I want to do is laugh when I see yours! I love that Ripley has a mean face...you guys are hilarious!
Post a Comment