Every year, without fail, the Brookstone catalog arrives for Christmas shopping. I can honestly say that I (nor Zack) have ever purchased anything from them, but alas, the catalog comes.
As I diligently browse through the pages and marvel at this massage chair with "light cocoon" and that golf swing simulator, my mind repeats "who buys this stuff?" More over, who USES this crap?
Until now.
As you have learned from previous posts, I am taking horseback riding lessons. This weekly session gives me great joy/freedom and usually some very sore muscles. How is one to 'train' for this type of exercise? Brookstone has the answer... uGallop.

That's right: "Ride Your Way Into Full Body Fitness." Just a suggestion if you get me for Secret Santa.
As I diligently browse through the pages and marvel at this massage chair with "light cocoon" and that golf swing simulator, my mind repeats "who buys this stuff?" More over, who USES this crap?
Until now.
As you have learned from previous posts, I am taking horseback riding lessons. This weekly session gives me great joy/freedom and usually some very sore muscles. How is one to 'train' for this type of exercise? Brookstone has the answer... uGallop.

That's right: "Ride Your Way Into Full Body Fitness." Just a suggestion if you get me for Secret Santa.
3 comments:
That's awesome, I think you should get 2- a his and hers set! Now all your problems are solved. Happy Riding;)
Giddy up.
There are so many things going through my mind looking at this thing.. and they are all inappropriate
Post a Comment