Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alexander's Bouncing Bday

I can't believe our little baby boy turned 5 years old. Who knew he (and we) would survive the terrible 3s? As the best parents in the world, we ordered the bounce house, had him invite 6 of his friends, bought a barrel of cheese balls, picked up the ice cream cake and let the good times roll!!!

Even though he tweaked both of his ankles shortly before the party started, the man of the hour had a great time. Just check out the photo/movie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the "Jump" montage, but I have to say I'm highly disappointed that I didn't get advanced notice of a bounce house in your yard!

Zack said...

Good Times!

Maryland Mommy said...

How cool! You are the best parents ever!

Ann M said...

Wow! 5! As I took a walk this afternoon I was dodging fuzzy caterpillers. Remember when Alexander was terrified of them at age 2? The memory made me smile!