Friday, May 15, 2009

Chop Chop (Part II)

After our initial shock and awe of CJ's cosmetology attempts, I arranged for an emergency hair cut with my new (and very awesome) hairstylist. He was kind enough to meet us at 9:15am to try and make lemonade out of CJ's new lemon head.

All I can say is that he truly is fabulous, CJ was a trooper, and now she is cuter than ever. Who knew she had so many curls??



Perhaps all of her antics were just a humble attempt to be more like her mom.... hee hee!

6 comments:

Tai said...

I LOVE the new cut. She is stunning!! Ruth

Susie PSU said...

Gotta love "Mr. Germany"! Once again, he saves the day. Maybe I'll take Molly in to see him soon...

Kristopher said...

Nice recovery! She looks adorable...

Maryland Mommy said...

She looks so cute! I love the new "do"!!! Way to make lemonade!!

Unknown said...

The Diephaus curls are coming out. She really looks great.

Unknown said...

You both look great!