I hosted my first girlie-girl birthday party. This was a big step for me. As some of you may know, I am not a girlie-girl. I don't like pink. I don't wear dresses. So when CJ was born, it was a shock to me. But here I am 4 years later surrounded by pink, sparkles and princesses with a big grin on my face.
CJ invited 5 friends to her princess party: Clare, Taryn, Emily, Lindsey and her teacher, Mrs. King. They all came and decked out in their finest royal attire. We made bead bracelets, magic wands, played Poison Apple (Snow White's version of Hot Potato), ate cake and opened presents. It was lovely. But most importantly, CJ was so thrilled to be the center of attention for the whole day. Hmm, wonder where she got that trait? ;-)
I am attaching some video clips from the party (mostly for family who couldn't make it due to the weather). It's long, but cute. Enjoy, if you like!
2 comments:
that was great!!! glad CJ had fun at her super duper princess pink party!
Thank you for sharing the birthday party. Grandma and Pop Pop both enjoyed it. I was a PINK birthday.
Love Grandma.
Post a Comment