Monday, February 1, 2010

Tale of the Tooth

About 3 weeks ago, we figured out that Alexander had a loose tooth. He started eating all his food on one side of this mouth -- which looked funny. I had him "test" for a loose tooth, but he said that there was nothing. Not believing a five-year-old, I went in to investigate myself. Sure enough, the bottom tooth was really wiggly. He was SOOO excited. Friends at school had lost up to 5 teeth already, so he was happy to be joining the club soon.

He woke up today proclaiming that he thought today was the day. Just see....





Apparently the tooth fairy is rather generous these days. I have heard that she leaves $5, $10, $12 dollars for some kids. Can't wait to see what happens tonight...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those kids. xoxo mary

Amy said...

The tooth fairy in our house still only gives a buck. And we've never been questioned because of it. Glory days.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness the tooth fairy knew where your house was. How special the fairy left a note. Mom

Ann M said...

It was fun watching the video, but talking to him was great! Such fun in PA this week! Love you all...

TerraD said...

Our tooth fairy left Tanner two gold dollars for his first tooth. Her note indicated that was a little extra since it was the first one, so I'm thinking she'll just leave a dollar from now on. . . We should find out soon because he's got a few more loose ones!