The ins and outs of days and nights in the Nittany Valley...
Alexander helped to carry the group. I love how CJ came in early on almost every song. And what was up with Taryn's coughing? It was ADORABLE!
God sure loves them all, and Grandma loves two of them a whole bunch. Cute, Cute. Mom
Sigh. I miss those kids.
That was adorable! Thank you for sharing. Miss you guys!
Love it!
Very cute! and now i know how to comment, imagine that. Hi CJ and Alex! Your cousins loved your singing. Aunt Ronece
I was looking for a new post. Hello, pot? This is the kettle....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Alexander helped to carry the group. I love how CJ came in early on almost every song. And what was up with Taryn's coughing? It was ADORABLE!
God sure loves them all, and Grandma loves two of them a whole bunch. Cute, Cute. Mom
Sigh. I miss those kids.
That was adorable! Thank you for sharing. Miss you guys!
Love it!
Very cute! and now i know how to comment, imagine that. Hi CJ and Alex! Your cousins loved your singing. Aunt Ronece
I was looking for a new post. Hello, pot? This is the kettle....
Post a Comment