So, Jean and I were hanging out last night watching Monday Night Football, actually enjoying two teams we hate in a pretty enjoyable game, when the camera turned to the crowd to catch Cowboys fans celebrating. When we saw these two guys completely miss a high five, I had to rewind the DVR to watch again. Laughter ensued.
So this morning while wasting 30 seconds or so at work (no more than 30 seconds boss, I swear!), I stumbled upon this video. See for yourselves why the internets are so great...
1 comment:
I almost peed my pants last night when I saw this! Thank God for Tivo so I could watch it over and over and over again! Great minds do think alike...glad to know someone out there found it as funny as I did! Too bad Dave is in England and didn't get to see it first hand! Too funny...Dallas fans are IDIOTS!
Post a Comment