Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Good to Be a Kid

My effort to find mommy-n-son activites during CJ's nap time seems to revolve around some sort of cooking/baking. Today the item on the menu was brownies! Trying to be educational with the activites, I picked this because at school he is learning the letter "B". He was, of course, TOTALLY into this ... as you can see in the following photos.




He had it in his hair and down on his shirt -- and loving it! Don't think that I didn't consider jumping head first into the bowl too. It looked like alot of fun!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susie PSU said...

So is this preschool teacher getting one of the mentioned brownies at school this week?

:-)

Susie PSU said...

p.s.

For "C" week, I LOVE chocolate chip cookies! LOL

Ann M said...

You are the coolest Mom!!