Monday, October 27, 2008

Father and Son

Okay, so I was looking over the bowling pictures again and found this funny. Everyone tells me how Alexander is such a little, mini-Zack. I could never really see it, but as Alexander gets older his facial expressions are shockingly exact to Zack's. I will be talking to him and he will respond with a look, glare, or smirk that takes my breath away... My Little Z.

Back to the bowling pictures. On the "launch" photo, Alexander's tongue is sticking straight out. If you have ever seen Zack play any sport/game/puzzle, this is something he does too. Let's go to the photo proof.

Funny, huh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have two very handsome man in your life. Mom

Ann M said...

I noticed Alexander's expression right away yesterday! And I agree with Mom. PS I put some letters in the mail for the kids - make sure they both get them on the same day!

Maryland Mommy said...

too cute! Like father, like son! :)