After finally relenting, the two were popping with excitement. CJ tried several techniques for pushing the ball, including (but not limited to) 1. the one finger push, 2. the forearm nudge, 3. the cheek brush, 4. the forehead bump. All of them slightly less effective than the other, but entertaining none the less! Alexander, on the other hand, gave it his all -- each and every powerful push. See examples below.
The one finger push.
The forearm nudge.
The forehead bump.
The LAUNCH!
After about the 6th frame, I was kicking every one's ass and the kids were more excited about the apple juice and Fritos on the table. So, with a good hour wasted, we packed up to leave. Then they saw the arcade with a nascar driving game. Guess what we have being hearing since?
"Can we go drive that game at the bowling place someday?" "Can we go drive that game at the bowling place someday?" "Can we go drive that game at the bowling place someday?" "Can we go drive that game at the bowling place someday?" "Can we go drive that game at the bowling place someday?"
Yeah, here we go again.

3 comments:
Too funny. You really do crack me up. I can just HEAR the repeated question. And again. And again. And again.
I love CJ's techniques! I've never tried the forehead bump, it could improve my game!
I think Zack had more fun than the kids. Alex is so serious about the game. and CJ is very much the princess.Using her body to get what she wants. Better watch her. Mom
Post a Comment