Monday, February 16, 2009

Great Pictures for the Rehearsal Dinner

You know when something happens and you say to yourself, "this is a keeper"?

Well, CJ and Alexander were playing so lovely together the other day. He was actually letting her pick what they do and play. That is when that special moment occurred.

These pictures will haunt him for the rest of his life, but I think they are wonderful. I especially like that he was insistent on wearing the earrings AND heels. Don't you love a boy who is confident in his boy-hood that he can wear a Cinderella gown over his Lightning McQueen race car pajamas??

Won't we all get a great kick out of these at his wedding rehearsal dinner in about 20 years?





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. At the age of 15 he will do your computer in or your camera. It is great that they can play together.

Ann M said...

Words fail me...I'm laughing! Those two kids are TOO CUTE!!

Tim Chapman said...

Just like his dad! ;)