Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Kids Crack Me Up!

I was just sitting on the sofa with the kids watching a Food TV show. They were playing around/on/in front of me. Lately, Alexander has been very interested in the cooking shows, which I just think is cute.

This little tidbit happened during the commercial break. I was playing dollies with CJ and Alexander watched the Jenny Craig Weight Loss commercial. It ends by saying, "Get started now, call jenny today!"

Alexander: Who's Jenny?
Me: HA! HA! HA! HA!

Alexander: Why do we have to call her?
Me: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Alexander: Why should we call her today?
Me: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Alexander: What's so funny?

3 comments:

Ann M said...

Thank you! Priceless....

Zack said...

Oh my God! That totally made me laugh out loud!

Unknown said...

Did you tell him?