Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's all Bling and Pink for the birthday

CJ turned 3. Wow. After the colic as an infant, fussiness of babyhood, and diva attitude for year number 2, we were all pleasantly surprised that she made it! This sweet little girl had the best birthday so far. Even as low key as it was (just us four for dinner and cake), she was in pure bliss.

Here she is decked out with the Crown Jewels. Her "best buddy in the whole world" (Clair) gave this to her. I know that I poo-poo the pink obsession, but I will gladly have her devoted to sparkly gems!

The princess on a 'walk about'.


CJ and her "best buddy"


This homemade poodle skirt was a big hit from our friend Steph. And this is only One of TWO fluffy tu-tus. She was overwhelmed with excitement.

This "gown" (as she calls it) was a gift from Grandma. She wanted to wear it to school to paint and show her friends.







Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a LOT of pink! Can you handle it?!

Unknown said...

We are so happy that are only granddaughter is a girly girl.I love all the pink, and very happy Jean has gotten use to it. Grandma and Pop Pop