
It's been 5,267 days (14 years and 5 months) since I've sat in a classroom for an actual academic for-credit class. But after much thought, and a little delay, I finally decided to enroll in a graduate level class this semester. My thinking is that I'll take a class at a time and at some point over the next year or so, decide if I want to actually enter a degree program and go for my Master's. So this semester, I am taking COMM 513, Constitutional Problems and the Media. Should be interesting -- at least I hope it will be. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Ok, I read the post thinking it was from Jean. What a relief! :-)
Good for you Zack! But couldn't you TEACH that class? :)
Good luck..not that you will need it and have fun! It's amazing how much one can actually enjoy sitting in a classroom when it's been a while!!!!
I'm so proud of you. It takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to go back to school. I went back to school after being out of a class room for 34 years. But with the support of Ed and kids I go through. We are all behind you. Good luck. Lois
Wow! so exciting Zack. You'll kick butt.
Post a Comment