Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just the Girls

On the heels of the last post, CJ has decided to give up on me. I just don't play dollies like she wants me to. She has figured out the alternative...



Poor Ripley. Doesn't her face just look like it is saying "help me!"?

5 comments:

Ann M said...

Ripley is the best dog ever! Sorta seems like a little sister would be nice.......

Megan said...

Wait until she figures out that she can dress Ripley up ;) What I think little CJ needs is for Mommy to buy her some nail polish, she would be in hog heaven. If not nail polish, I agree with Ann, a baby sister would be good to ;)

Unknown said...

A little sister would be nice for CJ, only one problem when little sister is ready to play dolls CJ will have moved on to something else and little sister will be a pest. Bring in a friend. Cheaper and the kid will go home at night.

jean said...

That is why I love you the most, Mom!!! Practical and rational! LOVE YOU!

Susie PSU said...

Lois has the best idea yet. Friends can be sent out the door. Who needs another kid? :-)