With that said, I will openly admit that I like the winters in Central PA. We get snow. Everyday. Sometimes, we don't even know when or how much. Often we wake up, see it snowing and look at each other quizzically and say, "was it suppose to snow today?" I love it. It is FAR more fun to play in snow than rain and ice.
Sunday we got snow, again. While I enjoy a fast run on the sledding hill, the kids (as you can see) prefer to make snow angels and eat snow. Lots of eating of snow. I figure it must be good to hydrate after sweating under the copious layers of clothing!
Playing some chase in the snow.
Preparing for tandem-sledding. Ripley at the ready to chase them down the hill.
Alexander lending a hand with some shoveling. Isn't he such a great helper?
CJ attempting to catch snowflakes on her tongue.
Angel Alexander.
4 comments:
What fun. I'm glad I don't have to put up with the snow. Your Dad and I would be in the house for weeks. The kids look like they are having a good time. Mom
You look like you got the snow we WANTED up at Deep Creek!!
Kind of jealous, but not really. Nothing beats chilly air and a hot sun at the same time...love the south.
Wow, CJ looks like Alexander as she's trying to eat that snowflake.
Yup, snow is great. A LOT better than ice!!
Post a Comment