As all of you know, I am extremely jealous of Courtney in her career path. I love my kids and doing my staying-home-mom-thing, but I think it would be TOTALLY cool to run around chasing bad guys with a gun and a badge. Knowing this information, Courtney was so thoughtful to send the family a great gift this past Christmas. Here is a photo we took as an ODE TO COURTNEY.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she finishes her training in Quantico and moves onto fight bad guys in March.
Thank you so much, Courtney. Can't wait to come down and visit you in February!!!!
4 comments:
Love the picture! CJ looks pretty bad ass! I have the picture you sent me of her as an agent hanging on my desk. She definitely has a future here!
Where did we get you,Jean? The pictures are great, your Dad and I got a Big laugh. His comment is the one who he worries about is CJ.
You have a great friend and we do pray that she stays safe.
GREAT POST!! LOL...
Umm Jean- why do you look 18 years old in this picture?????? Have you found some face cream that I don't know about- don't hold out on me.
Post a Comment